RECEIPTS AND GRANTS AWARDED
The Fund wishes to inform clients of an update to receipts received for items purchased under the NIPF Grant schemes.
- Grants awarded must only be spent on the actual item funded that have had prior approval. Retrospective payments will not be considered.
- Deposits must not be paid prior to receiving a letter of offer or payment has been made by the NI Police Fund
- Receipts must show a financial transaction from grantee to supplier.
- An electronic receipt must be a printed copy from a supplier which should include the name and address of supplier, item, date, method of payment and total amount.
- Cash Payments are not acceptable
- Handwritten receipts are not acceptable
- Invoices marked as paid (Handwritten or stamped) are not acceptable
- The NIPF cannot accept receipts directly from Suppliers
- The Fund also reserves the right to request additional documents as required.
Please click the link below for examples.